Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pretty sure I am crazy!

I just started school again today and looking over my syllabi I pretty sure I'm going to die. I'm taking 9 credits in summer term. It may not sound like a lot, but these are some hard classes. One finishes in June and two of them go from June till August 5th. I didn't realize that I didn't have the whole month of August to finish either. I'm pretty sure I'm crazy for doing this to myself, but I want to graduate in a year and I told myself I could do it!

Well I better go to the store to stock up on diet coke. There are definitely going to be a ton of all nighters and long weekends.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Wow! Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

You can do it! Just think of how much faster you will get done with school.