So my fever has broken and I am now on the road to recovery. Except for a horrible cough that even Nyquil won't fix. So Matt has up and left me to sleep in the other room so he doesn't have to hear me hacking all night. I don't blame him!
Over the past month I've been taking a really killer class that just ended yesterday thank goodness. We had 3 group projects that just about killed me. Here is a link to our last project which included a 20 page business plan, this website, and a presentation. Did I mention that was just one of the projects for that class and we had a week to do it? It was insane! Anyways check out my cool website that I'm pretty proud of. Anyone in the family want to invent the Calimeter? We already have the website done for you. Of course it would need a little work, but I even had to make company newsletters and advertisements for it.
At least visit the product section of the website to see a video that Matt stars in. Matt is a good sport and agreed to be in the video so I wouldn't have to. To be honest I don't think I would be able to make it through it without coughing anyways. I'm a lucky girl to have Matt as a husband!
On a brighter note I was chosen to be a felt food pattern tester for Sweetie Pie Bakery. I signed up and sent her my blog pictures of the other felt food I've done and I made the cut. I'm really excited about it. It came in perfect timing since I now have more time since I'm done with internet marketing. This is also a project that I will actually enjoy. Yay for being down to 2 classes! The end is near my friends.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment