This little baby brought the Tanner clan back together. Last Wednesday Matt and I flew out to Denver to spend the weekend with my whole family and attend the blessing of Elaina my brother Clint's new little girl. We had a blast, I just wished I didn't have so much homework that weekend so I could have more family time. I spent Wednesday through Friday working on homework so not too much to report there except for a pretty stressful situation where the power went out during one of my online tests. Good times.On Saturday the family had a BBQ in the back yard. My parents back yard is gorgeous and the weather was perfect. We had a fun time. Too bad it wasn't like this for my wedding!

Kate my neice loved jumping on the trampoline. Being a kid is so much fun. Kate is also really smart. She is only three and can carry out adult conversation. For example she asked Matt, "Hey Matt how do you like living in Utah?".
Here's a picture of Gwen. She has the cutest red hair and I'm in love with her chubby cheeks. I had fun with her playing at the park. She has such a cute grin.
On Saturday night we went bowling. I was terrible again. I think this is a call to practice bowling. I used to always break a 100 so I don't know what my deal is.
On Sunday we all went to church then came home for a family meal together outside on another gorgeous day. We also had fun chatting with Andreas family and getting to know them better.

Here is a picture of us just hanging around watching everyone play crochet in the grass. Isn't my mom cute? She is in grandbaby heaven with cute little Elaina. Funny story involving my Dad and Matt. My dad got a little rocket thing that he was playing with the grand kids with in the yard. You stomp you foot on a pump and it skyrockets it into the air. Well that was fine until my dad starting using people for targets. My dad accidentally got Matt right in the crotch. It was really funny, but poor Matt was in pain.
We got a group shot. This will probably be my parents Christmas card.On Monday my dad gave everyone some money to spend in the mall. We all went to the mall and had fun looking around. That night we left to fly back to Denver. It was a fun trip!
1 comment:
It was fun seeing you guys! I watched the video--go Matt! Glad you are feeling better Cheech. Have fun with your felt projects!
Post a Comment